My favorite warzone loadouts

Loadouts are weapons drops in call of duty warzone which you get to choose 2 guns, your primary and secondary. I have 3 favorite loadouts but they are in no specific order. I will be talking about the best build for the gun because you can attach 5 attachments to your gun.

Kilo/cold war mp5. My build for the kilo is commando foregrip, 60 round mags, monolithic suppresser, singuard arms 19.8 prowler barrel and VLK 3.0 optic. The kilo is also a assault rifle. My build for the cold war mp5 is agency suppresser, swat 5mw laser, raider stock, field agent grip, standard 50 round drum. The mp5 is a smg.

FFar/M19. My build for the FFar is agency suppresser, raider stock, standard 50 round mag, feild agent grip, and 15.0 reinforced heavy barrel. My build for my M19 is monolithic suppresser, 5mw laser, 32 round mags, lightweight trigger, and akimbo. Akimbo means you can have 2 pistols instead of 1.

Kilo/LC10. My build for the kilo is commando foregrip, 60 round mags, monolithic suppresser, singuard arms 19.8 prowler barrel and VLK 3.0 optic. My build for the LC10 is standard 55 round mag, agency suppresser, 13.9 task force, field agent grip, raider stock.

Call of Duty®: Warzone – Activision