Why Ribirth is better then Verdansk.

There is 2 maps in Warzone which is Rebirth and Verdansk. Verdansk is the map that has been around since the start of warzone and Rebirth got added on December 16 2020. Verdansk has 150 people in solo/duos/trios/squads. Rebirth has only 40 players in duos, 45 players in trios and squads. There is no solos in Rebirth because when you die you can redeploy in like 30 seconds until rebirth disables. I will also be talking about duos, trios, and squads, no solo. And now I’m a talk why Rebirth is better than Verdansk.

On Rebirth you get to respawn in 30 seconds and in Verdansk you have to go to the Gulag and if you lose that you have to get bought back for 4 thousand$ which could be used for a loadout.

In Rebirth you can rush teams easy because its a smaller map and I’m super used to the the map and I know my way around better than Verdansk. In Verdansk every buddy hinds so it isn’t fun but in Rebirth everybody wants to fight.

In Rebirth loadouts are only 7500 when in Verdansk its 10000. So in Rebirth you can get a loadout fasters and get more kills. I have got a lot better from Rebirth to. I also average 8 kills in Rebirth with 45 people than getting 4 kills on Verdansk with 150 people.

Call of Duty: Warzone’s only map is a night version of Rebirth …

Here is a picture of the Verdansk map.