End of year Blog

I am Bennett Borgfjord, a grade 7 student. I’m pretty into dirtbiking, basketball and hockey. I’m not that scared for grade 8 because I have already been in Mr. Ewert’s class for a year so I know how grade 8 will be like.

Some challenges I faced were that I had to start trying a lot more than I didn’t in grade 6. I was also a lot nervous to be in grade 7 because people said the teachers in grade 7/8 were scary but they really weren’t and I was just nervous of being in grade 7/8. I overcame the second reason by juts getting used to thee class and my best friend was in grade 8 so I was less worried.

Next year I don’t really think there will be any big challenges but the work being a tiny bit harder but the always happens the next year. But next year I hope I can have better grades than this year and I’ll try to work /try harder.

Right from start of grade 7 to the end I think I learned so much from Mr. E like he taught me a lot. Mr. E also told me that once you lose someone’s trust its hard to get it back.

Hopefully for next year we will be more back to normal and I’m hoping that I’ll still be with Mr. E.