Best basketball moves to do

Basketball moves you kind of have to do like you can’t just dribble to the net with out doing anything unless the defender suck. I did a lot of fancy dribbles that weren’t  but now I’m starting to do combos that can actually get past defenders.

What I do is usually dribble up than do a spin and get a layup. I also dribble up dribbling the ball back and forth than fake go one way then crossover and go the other way, that move always gets pass the defender. You also have to be fast and dribble fast because if you don’t move fast then the defender will just steal it easily.

When your shooting you should do step backs and side steps because if there’s a defender coming to block you, you should back step and he would not be in reach to get the block. When coming up to shoot you can fake the shot so they jump in the air to try block it but miss since you faked and then get a easy shot.

This is a picture of the best dribbler or all time in my opinion

8 Basketball Power Dribbling Drills

One thought on “Best basketball moves to do”

1. I like the ocntent because I know you are really into basketball but don’t forget to have a good intro paragraph to “hook” your audience. Also, maybe a link to a site that instructs you on the basic skills or something would be something that you readers would be interested in.