Why warzone is better than cold war WW6

Why Warzone is better than Cold War.

Warzone is a free to play game that is one of the highest played games in the world. Warzone was made on March 10, 2020 and published by Activision and is part of the Call of Duty series.

The reason so many people choose warzone over Cold War is because Cold War gets boring after a while. Everybody either gets Cold War for 80 bucks or 60 when it goes on sale and Warzone is free. The thing is about Cold War is that people play it to rank up their guns for warzone or get it and realize its boring because they don’t add any new game modes to the game. Cold War is also a Black ops game so that means it part of that series. So in my opinion it was just a copy up of every black ops ranging 1-4. The thing about Warzone is that there is no thing close to Warzone in Call of Duty history so its something different to try. The reason is because wit is a battle royale. Warzone also comes out with different game modes like King Slayer, Plunder, Rebirth and more!!!!

King Slayer you have to get to 100 kills before everyone with you team. Plunder is that you have to get 1 million in cash before everyone They are both good game modes to rank up your guns.

Verdansk is the real map that has been around since Warzone came out. And Rebirth came out a couple months ago and I think its something that has made warzone a lot more fun. The game modes are all so different that you cant get bored.

`Then there’s Cold War that just has multiplayer, Zombies and campaign. Once again it’s the same as every black ops. The multiplayer just has the exact same modes since it came out so you cant try anything new out.

I hope all the reasons I listed could tell you why Warzone is better than Cold War