Rocket League

Rocket League is a game on the Xbox 1 that was designed by Epic Games. It is a game that’s like soccer but you use cars and you can jump, double jump, boost and play online with friends.

Rocket League came out on July 7 2015 and a lot of people played it, then it died but now it is popping(very played). Rocket League used to be money but just lately they made it free. I know some people would be mad that they already bought it but if you buy it you got all the cars but if you just got it you’d have to get them your self. So it seems fair.

Rocket League is a crossplay game witch means you can play with PS4 payers when you are Xbox. There is game modes in it that are dual 1v1, doubles 2v2, 3v3 standard and chaos 4v4. I can assume why you think it is called chaos. You can fit 4 people in a lob if you just want to do chaos but you can have like 6 people in a lob but you have to make it a custom so it would be 3v3.

I couldn’t find any links because the school network blocked them but if you want to find out more just google Rocket League